Leading environmental NGOs call on companies to take the following actions in support of the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.
- Call your Democratic senators ASAP. Thank them for their work to get us to this place, and urge them to vote for the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 next week.
- Communicate your support for the bill at all levels – from your CEO on down. Issue a public statement and promote it through your official communication channels.
- Ask your trade associations to publicly support the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 and use their influence to secure its passage.
Read statements on the bill from leading NGOs:
- EDF: Agreement Presents Opportunity for Historic Climate Action in Senate
- Ceres: Climate and energy deal in Senate is a “mammoth investment in confronting the climate crisis” and building U.S. industry
- C2ES: Great news for the climate and clean energy, but much work remains to be done
- CDP: The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
- WWF: Senate Deal on Reconciliation Package